Monday, October 16, 2006

To Choose University:

College is a creepy thing on its own. Leaving away from parents and the rest of your friends to start your own life and how you’re going to live it. To choose a college can be a very tough decision there are many things that one must think about in order to decide which one is right for you and will you be accepted. For me it was an interesting process in which I decided to choose the college which is right for me and whether or not they might have the right program for me. At First, I was looking at schools in my area around Texas but I really didn’t like Texas that much so I decided I need a college that was more in an area where I feel more at home.
There are many things that can help you decide which is the correct one for you. There are chooses to be made about whether you like the fine and fun atmosphere of a large university. You have been wondered if you are a big city person or a small town type of person.
Yet may be at larger university you have more opportunities to join many different types of organizations.
There are many more benefits to each type of setting at a smaller school you are able to connect to you professors and even know them on a personal basis.
I have to have an argument about that the larger university is better because of all the new people you can meet and all the opportunities for a bigger field of intramural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home